Applies To: Windows Server 2016
- On the license server (usually the first RD Connection Broker), open the Remote Desktop Licensing Manager.
- Right-click the license server, and then click Install licenses.
- Click Next on the welcome page.
- Select the program you purchased your RDS CALs from, and then click Next. If you are a service provider, select Service Provider License Agreement.
- Enter the information for your license program. In most cases, this will be the license code or an agreement number, but this varies depending on the license program you're using.
- Click Next.
- Select the product version, license type, and number of licenses for your environment, and then click Next. The license manager contacts the Microsoft Clearinghouse to validate and retrieve your licenses.
- Click Finish to complete the process.
Sep 22nd 2018