Microsoft Access 2010 ,32/64 Bit, Instant Download
Out With The Old, In With The New
“Anyone can develop”. This is the philosophy behind Microsoft’s signature Access database management system (DBMS). The focus on simplicity and helpful tools in Microsoft Access has been a recurring theme since its 2003 version. Access 2010 further reinforces this idea with its modern touch, massive improvements and an intuitive interface that allows you to utilize every feature of this amazing database app with ease, even if you are a non-programmer.
Microsoft Access 2010 introduces a major shift from creating local applications to Web ones. Keep reading to learn more about this change and other amazing features in the 2010 version of this must-have database app.
Awesome New Features In Microsoft Access 2010
Here are the most important ones:
- Wrap your work up efficiently with the Ribbon: Microsoft’s unique Ribbon interface makes an even stronger return across all Office apps, providing with a compact and customizable field for all your tools and functions.
- The Backstage: While an addition to all Microsoft Office 2010 apps, the Backstage view is a particularly useful change for Access. It replaces the previous File menu with a comprehensive, well-organized section of shortcuts to pretty much all actions you have available in Access 2010.
- Remarkable database tools: Everything in the database creation process is updated and better in Microsoft Access 2010.
Reasons To Purchase Microsoft Access 2010
Microsoft Access 2010 is one of the best overall database system currently on the market. No other app of its kind comes close to offering the balance between advanced functionality and ease of use.
- Flexibility: With Microsoft Access 2010, you can choose how complicated things want to get. You have all the tools you need for pushing out complex, highly customized apps thanks to a true programming environment designed with professionals in mind.
- Suitable for pros and enthusiasts alike: In line with Microsoft’s philosophy on database management systems, Access 2010 poses no limits to its users. Anyone can make use of this application - from beginner devs to power users.
- A real programming environment: True customization ability is another very strong side of Microsoft Access 2010.
- New levels of productivity: Office apps have always placed great importance on enhancing your workflow process, especially with heavier workloads. Databases fall in that category, making productivity essential.
Access 2010 System Requirements
- Processor: 500MHz or higher
- Memory: 256MB (minimum), 512MB (recommended)
- HDD: 3GB available space