Microsoft Visio Standard 2013
It's easier to start creating and customizing diagrams
Visio is packed with enhancements to make it easier to get started, find the stencils you want to use, and quickly get great-looking results with over 60 built-in templates, many with updated shapes. You can also create and customize Standard-looking diagrams using a rich set of expanded and improved effects and themes that apply a completely different design in just one or two clicks.
- Your activation key will be sent directly to the email address associated with your purchase almost instantly
- Brand New: This product includes A Brand New Unused Microsoft Visio Standard 2013 Legitimate Genuine Retail Key. Once activated, you will have permanent access to the software, and will be able to deactivate and reactivate on any computer unlimited times
Microsoft Visio Standard 2013 makes it easier than ever for individuals and teams to create and share Standard, versatile diagrams that simplify complex information. It includes all of the functionality of Visio Standard 2013 as well as updated shapes, templates, and styles; enhanced support for team collaboration, including the ability for several people to work on a single diagram at the same time; and the ability to link diagrams to data. Visio Standard 2013 also adds additional stencils for business and engineering diagrams; process diagrams (including Business Process Model and Notation [BPMN] 2.0); maps and floor plans; network diagrams; and software and database diagrams.
- Over 60 built-in templates, many with updated shapes
- Streamline teamwork and reduce the risk of errors by allowing two or more people to work on the same diagram in a single file at the same time
- Link to data from several popular structured data sources, including Microsoft Excel, SQL Server, SQL Azure, and SharePoint Lists and Business Connectivity Services
- Get visual indicators of what shapes others are working on and easily sync diagrams when saving
- Reveal patterns and meaning in your data with data graphics, such as vibrant icons, symbols, colors, and bar graphs
- Share and comment on diagrams—both static and data linked—through a web browser
- Computer and processor 500 MHz or higher
- Memory 256 MB (512 MB recommended)
- Hard disk 2 GB
- Drive DVD-ROM
- Display 1024x768 or higher resolution monitor
- Operating system Windows XP with SP 3 (32-bit), Windows Vista with SP1, Windows Server 2003 R2 with MSXML 6.0, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7 or later operating systems.