Microsoft Visual Studio Enterprise 2015, 1 User/ 1 Device, For Windows Only, Licensed For Home And Commercial Use
A smooth, seamless and fluid experience is paramount when dealing with the voluminous and complex data you encounter in coding. Visual Studio 2015 capitalizes on delivering that sought after experience with new preview menus, cross-platform mobile apps and, most importantly, greatly improved architecture, diagnostics and testing tools.
Features In Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 Enterprise
- Debugging made easy with Intellitrace: One of the biggest (and most frustrating) challenges in development is fixing an error that is difficult to reproduce. Instead of doing it manually by setting breakpoints, experimenting with different methods and sifting through the code line by line, Visual Studio 2015 Enterprise offers you a quick and efficient solution with Intellitrace, featuring the valuable Debug mode.
- Complete code coverage: Before you set out to polish your source code, you need to make sure it’s thoroughly analyzed and fully covered. With Visual Studio 2015’s brand-new IntelliTest capabilities, you save significant amounts of time and effort in writing unit tests.
- Two types of architecture tools: The Enterprise edition of Visual Studio 2015 includes a plethora of architecture tools, divided in two main categories. The UML tools can be both forward- and reverse-engineered, and deal with a range of diagram types, such as Class, Sequence, Activity and others.
- The complete release and testing package: With Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 Enterprise you get every single available feature related to release management and testing tools.
- Apps for all mobile platforms: Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 Enterprise showcases its versatility with its cross-platform mobile device support. You can now build applications for all major mobile platforms, including Windows 10, Windows Phone, Android and iOS, among others.
Why Choose Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 Enterprise?
Microsoft offers you the most complete IDE software on the market with its Visual Studio 2015 Enterprise edition.
- It gives you everything you need: The development process is complicated and involves a multitude of important steps that heavily depend on each other. Visual Studio 2015 Enterprise has the right tool for every job, be it unit tests, architecture, debugging, or even advanced automated tests and benchmarks. This makes it perfect if you’re involved in multiple layers of a development project.
- You can have multiple accounts: If you often find yourself working on several tasks or have a pet project you want to keep separate, you will love Visual Studio 2015 Enterprise. You can have a different account for work and home, or you can use them for various specific purposes. Or maybe a bunch of developers are working on the same machine - regardless of the scenario, you needs are catered to.
- It saves you time and effort: It goes without saying that development is a time-consuming endeavor. Therefore, the more shortcuts and time-saving features you have available, the better. One of Microsoft Visual Studio 2015’s greatest strengths is the remarkable level of automation that is introduced in the basic processes. Furthermore, the added functionality in debugging thanks to Intellitrace is extremely valuable in every single one of your projects - we all know a code without errors is an impossible dream, but fast fixes are now an attainable one.
- It offers you an avenue to improve: Perhaps one of Visual Studio 2015 Enterprise’s most precious benefits comes in the advantages you get from MSDN (Microsoft Developer Network). You can use more Azure features for free each month, you can use impressive partner products and you gain access to a higher number of Pluralsight and MIcrosoft e-learning courses. Development is getting better on a daily basis, and with the Enterprise edition of Visual Studio 2015 you have all the available tools to keep up with the times and become a master dev.
These are minimum system requirements for installing Visual Studio Enterprise 2015:
- Processor: 1.6 GHz or higher
- Memory: 1GB; 1.5GB on a virtual machine
- Graphics: DirectX 9-capable video card (1024x768 or higher resolution)
- HDD: at least 10GB of available space; 5400 RPM