Windows 7 Professional, 32/64 Bit
Windows by the numbers: It’s a topsy-turvy world, with Windows 10 down, 7 up
Why Buy Windows 7 Pro?
The Microsoft Windows 7 Professional SP1 32/64-bit operating system is ideal for not only new but also used computers irrespective of their brands. It is perfect for budding working professionals. It comes with automatic back-ups which ensure that your work is safe while you are involved in any location or network. This software helps you to connect quickly and easily to your favorite networks, projectors and printers. Not to mention it also demonstrates presentations while providing you with confidential information on PCS with more than one user. In addition, you can get an amazing entertainment experience by using Windows media center which gives you some very attractive features like live Internet. Moreover, you can always turn off notifications and screen savers and can even change the background of the desktop with just a single click. This helps to give a more professional look to your presentations.
Deliveries are generally completed instantly. Your activation key will be sent directly to the email address associated with your purchase.
- Brand New: This product includes a brand new unused Windows 7 Professional 32/64 Bit Legitimate Genuine Retail Key.
Stunning features in Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 32/64 Bit
- It is a professional software from Microsoft Windows 7
- It is published by Microsoft
- It can run automatic backups irrespective of any location
- You can use it with ease with business programs
- Its media center comes with fantastic live internet TV
- You are able to turn-off notifications and screen savers which make your presentation appear more professional.
- Its PC operating system has Windows XP mode
The Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-Bit is used for supporting joining domains. It contains restore and advanced back-up, offline folders and encrypting file systems. By using this software you can make your web experience easier, faster and safer. Moreover, you can create a home network and connect your computer to a printer with Homegroup. The enhanced desktop navigation makes you do the everyday things in an easy manner.
If you want to run Windows 7 on your PC, here's what it takes:
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor*
- 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)