MsOfficetek.com RETURN, REFUND & EXCHANGE POLICY
FOR DIGITAL PRODUCTS
Unlike physical goods, electronically distributed software and software licenses can be easily duplicated, due to this, it cannot be sold to another user once the product key is revealed to a customer, as it is automatically considered as ‘used’. For this reason, we reserve the rights described here to issue a refund. We will evaluate the following conditions:
Problems when placing an order
1. A refund will be assessed within the first thirty business (30) days from the date of purchase if:
- The download links of the product were dropped during that period.
- The user’s order will never be ‘Confirmed’ due to a system or human error, from the moment the customer makes the payment or from the moment he reports the payment in the case of payment methods in cash.
- The product key does not work at the time of installation. IMPORTANT: Under no circumstances will refunds be made if the user is attempting to activate a Full Edition with a N Edition key or vice versa.
- The user has previously contacted our support team to try to solve the problem without success.
Problems during the of the product lifetime
2. Will be assessed a change of Product Key if:
- The Product Key ceases to function on its own in the lifetime of the product.
- The user did not attempt to install the product on another computer. If this is the case, the user must purchase another Product Key or disable/ remove the key from current computer.
- The user made no significant changes to the hardware of the computer.
3. In no way will a refund be issued or a Change of Product Key will be made if:
- The user has shared the product key with other people or tried to install the key on new computer without removing/ disabling the key from current computer.
- After purchasing, the user requests a refund with the basis of ‘This is not the edition I need’.
- The product purchased is not compatible with the customer’s equipment.
- The user requires a tax invoice.